Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunshine! 3-28

It was a beautiful sunny, not a cloud in the sky morning.  There had been another shower just before daybreak.  I walked around outside with my coffee and stood in the sun first thing...the deck chairs were still wet.

Larry is a teeny bit better, but I see a trip to the doctor in his very near future...we should have gone this evening.  He was out of bed all day....soaked up some sun on the deck this morning and drank buckets, but not able to eat much and still generally miserable.  The chills had stopped, but tonight I think his fever is back and seems to be an infection and not a flu bug.  He wanted to be outside doing stuff today and like most people detests being sick.

I spent the day cleaning, washing sheets, towels etc.  I took several walks around outside though getting my sun fix and smelling the clean fresh air.  The rose bushes are pushing out their leaves...all seem to be doing pretty well, a couple seem to be a little behind but they are still alive and I think they'll catch up.  I caught the male turkey strutting his stuff with his feathers all fanned out...the girls ignored him.  Clouds built up and floated around and caused the sun to play hide and seek, but it was mostly sunny...YAY.

No comments: