Monday, March 21, 2011

Busy 3-21

Seth kept us busy most all day of course.  He played video games all day and insists that we play with him.  We spend most the time watching him because we or I should say I die pretty quickly and do not have a handle on the controls.  Larry has caught on quicker, but it is funny listening to a 6 year old and a 53 year old child argue over the game...makes me laugh. 






We got him outside like twice, but each time the sky would open up with more torrential rain. 



We had quite the storm this afternoon...thunder storms that stalled out over us with their thunder, lightning and heavy rain, winds and then really large hail...larger than pea size...like garbanzo bean size.  That stuff comes down so very hard and bounces so very high I just can not imagine the golf ball and larger sized hail I have heard of...no wonder it does such incredible damage.  Seth and I also got in 45 minutes of reading...one was pretty funny...about underpants causing the dinosaurs extinction!





The deer are across the drive in that green patch...a truck heading up the hill to the left took three tries before he made it up!

No comments: