Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rain 3-13

Changed the clocks but with it being cloudy all day we didn't really notice a huge difference.  Well, okay it was still somewhat light at 7:30 p.m.

We opened the curtains and blinds this morning with such high expectations....and.....nothing....not a single rose yet....hahahahahaha.  This overcast damp weather for a few days helps them get settled into their new home nicely though.  I caught up on some correspondence and did research on plants I am thinking about putting in the garden. 

I finished a yarn project but ran out of the proper yarn...added in a different color to finish the pillow and I don't like it...I've never run out of yarn before and as I bought the yarn a couple years ago I won't be matching it.  I'll find a home for the project...it just isn't appropriate for who I had planned it for....being a gift. 

It started raining late this afternoon and poured for a couple of hours again... so that's all I've got.  This one was for you Uncles and Aunts cause I didn't have much to share today.  Love you guys!

No comments: