The last picture is of all the rocks we dug up when digging the holes for the roses...all of them on both sides of that gate....I'll use them somewhere.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Almost Finished 3-12
The last picture is of all the rocks we dug up when digging the holes for the roses...all of them on both sides of that gate....I'll use them somewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Testing Blogger's Changes
Testing out the blog. Since Google has taken it over I haven't seen what changes have been made. Sunrise I'm most curious about the...
-
I felt it was time for a change. We aren't traveling the way we were when I started the blog and the direction has changed from writing...
-
Good Evening/Good Morning to my daily faithful readers, Aunt Millie, Uncle Marty, Uncle Gene and Juanita! Not much to share from today, we ...
-
What a difference a day makes. This is a long entry but encompasses the last 3 days; I thought it would be easier to follow this way. We h...
No comments:
Post a Comment