Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tired 3-26

I am tired....they wore me down today.  Larry was in bed most of the day in pain, misery and sickness...he made an appearance late in the day, but only because he was tired of being in bed....he disappeared again after a couple of hours.  The two boys got to argueing, had a tiff or two....I threw them outside twice.....so it was cold and misting...hahahaha...they needed to run off some energy.  I've gotten all their stuff seperated and packed back up and ready to load up in the morning....I am going solo...my chauffeur is out on sick leave.

It poured rain again all night and off and on all day...another couple of inches.  It has been so long since we've seen the sun it is now setting in a different place and it made a very short appearance just in time for it to disappear.


No comments: