Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Great Day 3-25

Ian and Seth....oops, these are the other turkeys hanging around!
Wow...tonight my man was H O T.....on fire......burning up...........with fever....people...what were you thinking?!  Larry is sick...one of those achy...even his hair hurts, freezing, but burning up things.  I gave him a hug before he went to bed tonight and he was burning hot.  Poor baby.  I should have known when it was 8:45 before he got up this morning...he is never in bed that late...I slept right along, I had no idea what time it was...I usually look at the clock when he gets up.  I had to get going...had a hair appointment...ah an hour of peace...hahaha. 

The boys started the day with video games again, but after I got back and got the groceries put away I hustled them outside.  They played and ran all over the place and explored the deer trails, but then it started raining...they got about 45 minutes outside...better than nothing.  We had multiple down pours off and on all afternoon and evening and its cold but at least it hasn't snowed again.
More of the same tomorrow I expect...it is pouring rain now as I type...by dark there was another half inch or so of rain in our bucket.


3D movie night

No comments: