Friday, August 27, 2010

Mostly Done 8-26

Today was cooler...it was still warm all night though.  Larry finished building screens and now all the windows have new screens...what a difference.  We went to H/D AGAIN, bought a shelf unit for a closet and drawers for another and I bought plants to put along the foundation in front...rosemary and lavender.  I unwrapped all my pictures/artwork and now just have to figure out where I want it all.  I pruned back the oleanders along the driveway.  We are going to start emptying the trailer and plan on being totally in the house by the end of Sunday.






The cabinet I refinished in the laundry room

1 comment:

Juanita said...

Val, it is amazing what you guys have accomplished! Those bare, empty spaces are completely transformed......now they are a home! I do see blank walls, and anticipate how they will look soon.

You have to be very weary, but feeling so great looking over what has been done!

love,
Juanita