Friday, January 22, 2010

Big Weather 1-22


Big wind and rain, but it quit this afternoon so I trotted over and did laundry. It might snow tonight and tomorrow.

Talked to my Corral cousin’s on the phone today. They are heading back to CA from Yuma tomorrow and we are heading for AZ on Sunday. Heading for Benson for a couple of days, but as our plans change daily…I guess I need to use another word for plan, ‘cause we attempt them and then it all changes.

Larry has been busy with the computers. He had to get a bigger hard drive for his and he is trying to figure out how to get Vista off mine…he hates it. I just use the thing, though I was upset when my photo program wouldn’t work on Vista…that was painful.

I am making good progress on this afghan…since I took this photo I finished the second row, only three more to go.

No comments: