Friday, July 08, 2011

Glorious Garden 7-8

After the all day painting marathon yesterday, I wasn't feeling it today.  I am thinking about the design for the rest of the garden table for now.  I pulled weeds, picked zucchini and took pictures and more pictures.  There are just so very many subjects.  I need to quit being lazy and use my tripod for better shots, but I'm mostly happy with what I've gotten.  So here are some pictures from yesterday...Larry was taking pictures of the master painter at work :) and a bunch from today.  It is amazing how fast these beds have grown in the last couple of weeks.  Bursting with color!

This baby had its face pointed at my garden like a kids at a candy shop!

Larrys favorite finally bloomed



Surveying his kingdom

Sweet Peas












No comments: