Thursday, January 21, 2010

Windy 1-21

Hello All! I'm afraid I don't have anything much to tell today. Windy and cloudy today...if we don't get a nice enough day soon to cut Larry's hair, we'll have to start braiding it :).

I ran up to Tularosa to drop Larry's last book off at the library and to drop something in the mail. Just did pretty much the usual today and started clearing out stuff that has piled up the past month. The beauty of a moving home is that when you hit the road every last thing gets put away.

Bad weather is coming in tonight thru Saturday, we were planning to hit the road on Saturday, but will probably wait until Sunday now...no need to be foolish. The wind is getting bad as I type...it makes it hard to sleep when the trailer's mud flaps are thunking in the wind and the trailer shudders really bad. You kind of get used to the constant noise but the big gusts wake me up and then I wonder if we aren't going to lift off and ride a gust into the next state.

1 comment:

precious angel numero dos. said...

1 vote for braids!