Monday, January 18, 2010

Projects 1-18

Not much going on here today, Larry is trying to rest his foot and I have been working on my new project and we both have been doing computer stuff…what did we ever do before computers took up so much of our timeJ!

This scarf I made for Ian and is made with one strand of the green camo yarn and one strand of the angel hair yarn leftover from the last two scarves I made for Seth. I like this one a lot and will have to make more in different color combos…it is soft and has a ratty denim look that would appeal to some and certainly the boys. The photo doesn't do it justice. I used size 17 needles and 8 stitches for a 4 inch width, made in the garter stitch and just knit until I reached the length I wanted.

Here is the first square of the thirty I’ll be making for my current project…the cool thing about this one is the squares are joined as I go so I won’t have to sew them all together at the end. Today I got a couple more done and if I remember I will post my progress tomorrow.

No comments: