Monday, June 07, 2010

Regular Programming 6-7

Today we just did regular stuff. I worked on getting my computer stuff organized. Then we took the laundry down about 11ish. They have a real nice laundry room and there were two machines open. While the loads were washing we took a walk around the hilly streets here in the Park Sierra RV Park. I had my hat and the walk felt good. After throwing the washed loads into the dryer we went out onto the large covered very comfortable deck attached to the huge clubhouse and sat there waiting for them to dry. I did rough drafts in my note book and Larry finally read his camera manual. I love getting the laundry done and seeing that empty basket in the shower.

The rest of the afternoon we sat out on the patio in the shade enjoying the oak scented breeze, listening to the birds, squirrels and traffic go by on 41. I finally got caught up on some of my file storage and did two blog entries. I still have a lot to do just to get caught up. I even managed to fit in making dinner. It isn’t that I hate cooking, I’m not bad at it, but I don’t love it and having to do it takes me away from something I enjoy more…like writing, reading, knitting or almost anything else…ha ha ha! Today I did a healthy stir fry with chicken breast, baby bella mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchini, onion and garlic sautéed in olive oil and finished off with white wine for a little “juice”. It was yummy if I do say so myself.
I thought I would throw in a picture of my Dad that I saw as I was skimming through my files. This was taken in 1957, he was 26.

No comments: