Tuesday, June 08, 2010

A lovely day 6-8

Today I didn't look at a single picture or edit anything. I spent awhile getting out all my old fashioned hand written correspondence...haven't done that in a long time. I was busy all day, can't remember what the heck I did right at the moment though...chatting with the girls, just doing regular stuff. Larry and I took an evening walk around the park and watched the frolicking rabbits, squirrels and birds, and stopped in at the club house to get an ice cream that we split on the walk back...yum.

Tomorrow I plan on getting the pictures up here of our wonderful ride along in one of LAPD's helicopters.

Oh and thank you everyone for you kind comments about the video.

In the mean time here is a picture of Half Dome in Yosemite...taken Saturday on our drive through there.

1 comment:

Juanita said...

Magnificent!! It sounds like you are really enjoying the beauty of one of our special National Parks!!

You'll have to have Lenny tell of Don, Scott and Anna's hike up Half Dome. Sometime when you are old ladies and have the time... he he