Friday, June 25, 2010

Family Gathering 6-25




So this blog will be boring for some, but for Michelle who is in Oregon and can't be here, she will like seeing everyone.
Our nephews Michael (white T shirt), Brandon (black tank) is the one who the picnic is for on Sunday...graduated from UC Davis. Steven is on the couch with the glasses. Auntie Bonnie in the pink, Uncle Gene attached to her shoulder and Larry's Mom Carol in the white tank blouse.






Our oldest nephew David in the dark t-shirt on the couch. Hey gotta watch that lady with the cards!!!










And our brother in law Hank, playing in a corner by himself...his home has been invaded by the Moniz hoard once again. We've had a lot of get togethers over the last couple of decades here! Larry's sister Kathy is over from Maui, but I knew she wouldn't like the two pics I took of her this evening and because I LOVE her so (and she is feeding us) I'll wait until I get a more flattering picture of her to post! You can call me a LOT of things but stupid isn't one of them...ha ha!

No comments: