Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sleepless night, yuck 6-16



After all the excitement and new things we saw the last couple weeks we are back to our daily selves and it is hard to make working on the computer, reading, walking, crocheting and talking interesting. I’ve gotta come up with something though so our Uncles have something to read while drinking their coffee :)

While in the shower I was trying to come up with my usual shining witticism but I’ve been awake since 3 a.m for some freakish reason. No tossing and turning…no hamster wheel brain, quite comfy laying there waiting for sleep to claim me and it just never happened…a pisser because the rest of the day I felt like I was pushing through oatmeal. I did take my walk…but I had oatmeal stuck to my feet…ha ha ha.

I even got snippy with Larry this morning and he does snip back…shocking I know, (I started it though) but I dug deep and found my irreverent sense of humor and pretty soon we were howling with laughter and the day was good. It was cooler today but perfect in my book. So, that’s all I’ve got. Lucky enough to sit under the oaks and watch the squirrels, woodpeckers, blue jays, misc. birds I don't know, hawks, hummingbirds and rabbits.

I dug back to this time last year for a couple of photos as I didn’t take any today.
The lake is Fish Lake in Oregon on the east side of the Cascades somewhere, the flower is a zinnia and the desert is outside of Winnemucca NV.

No comments: