Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Whoops! 2-17

Wow...it is 10:38 p.m. I had turned off the computer...when I realized...OH NO,....I had forgotten to blog....ahhhh, a fate worse than death....crap....so here I am...with my heart racing over the close call!

Just another day in Yuma. The low was 48 and the high was 66, but it was breezy again. Larry did his laps...I skipped exercise today. We got a late start today and Larry didn't get back until almost 10:30 so we skipped coffee over in Canada this morning. I got caught up on my journal, worked on my scarf and did some reading. Spent some time out in the sun, but the coolness of the wind sent me back inside. After dinner we took a walk and wound up over in Canada with our friends and we sat and visited a bit and then back home. Posted a couple more scarves up on my web shop and edited photos.

So that is it...my head is empty of any witticisms and my nose is getting cold so time to dive under the electric blanket! Ta ta for now! Over and out!

No comments: