Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Haircut and Fried Chicken 2-3-09

Today's high was 81 and the low was 54. Larry did his laps, half way through he ran an errand with a friend and after he got back he finished his walk. I went over to Little Canada and had coffee and conversation, Larry showed up after his walk.

I decided to go get my hair cut at one of those quick places at the mall. There was no waiting and my hair was cut,....it'll get me by until I get back to Fallon and can get something closer to what I wanted done by someone who really likes cutting hair and knows what they are doing and I'll just leave it at that.

Then I just worked on my current knitting project, read a little and then it was time to walk up to the office to catch our ride. We went for fried chicken dinner with Mike and Pat at the Elks Club again and Joe and Becky were there too. It was all wonderful again. We had Mike drop us off at the office again so we could walk back down to our trailer...had to work off some of our dinner.

The sunset was really pretty because there were some clouds floating around, I didn't have my camera with me. So just another lovely winter day in the desert.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

roxy and sammy asked how you were. when you are up in march we should get our hair done :)