Friday, February 20, 2009

Hibernating 2-20

We are still in hibernation mode...the sun is rising a bit earlier everyday and we seem to want to stay asleep longer everyday. We walked today...I did two and Larry did his four laps.

Then we walked over to Canada row and found that some had gone to Mexico and we stopped at Jim & Dorothy's and caught up with them. They had been gone a week for their granddaughter's wedding up in the Vancouver, BC area. Then it was home for toast.

Before we had left for our walk I had put a roast in the crockpot and it finished earlier than I had planned so we had dinner early today..about 2. The roast was really good with garlic mashed potatoes and vegetables...I didn't make gravy just used the meat juices...yum.

I spent time on the computer, tidying up my knit projects and working on my current project. Larry went over to Don and Linda's to help LInda with her computer and fill our water bottles again. We took another little walk after dinner and that was about it for today. The low was 49 and the high was 74 and it was windy again.

No comments: