Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sunny Valentines Day 2-14-09

It is after ten p.m. and my brain is pooped, so I apoligize now for any errors and ramblings I may make.

Today's weather was cool, sunny and only mildly breezy off and on. The low was 47 and the high was 64.

We couldn't seem to get moving this morning...Larry did his stretching, yoga and calisthenics. I get side tracked with the computer...catching up on the news and emails. We walked over for coffee and after we returned I cut up cabbage for coleslaw, made the dressing and mixed it all up...my part of the pot for potluck tonight. The rest of the day Larry did some reading and putsing on the computer; I worked on a new scarf and took some photos of two I just finished.

Around five we grabbed our coleslaw and dinner rolls and headed out for dinner at Don and Linda's. We had a lovely time with them and Mavis, Neil, Stan, Maxine and Nancy (Dave was under the weather and stayed home). Dinner was great, Linda cooked a great roast...these ladies know how to do "supper". Everyone had a great time, we received valentine chocolates and had a stunning strawberry pie for dessert.

After dinner/supper we played cards....Golf...Larry and I had never played...it was pretty easy to catch on to and we all had a lot of laughs. I wish I hadn't forgotten the camera.....I would have had good black-mail material!!! We left to head back home at almost nine-thirty...we felt like such grown-ups staying out so late.....laugh!

No comments: