Thursday, February 19, 2009

Laundry Day 2-19

It was quiet here in the park today...the entire Canadian Coffee Contingent went off on a desert field trip to an old ghost town. We were invited but we chose to take a pass.

Just another sunny day, Larry spends a lot of time sitting out in the sun, but I dislike the wind immensely so if there is a cold breeze clipping I opt for staying inside, but at least we could keep the door open today. The high was 71 and the low today was 49.

Larry went off and found a car wash to wash the truck and fueled up...diesel was down to $1.83 and then when we went by there to go to the store it had dropped to $1.81. The Motorcoach that was stuck in the mud yesterday was gone of course, but the ruts were really deep. It must have looked solid to them, and I'm sure it looked dry...it has been over a week since it rained here...what a shocker that must have been.

I fought with my blog for a couple of hours trying to figure out why things weren't working the way I wanted them to. I dug around and changed some settings, so I'm hoping its good for awhile. Then I spent time trying to educate myself about Feedburner, RSS, Feedreader and other assorted things associated with online publishing, blogs etc. I am going to have to keep researching until my brain absorbs the information.

All that kept me busy right through doing the laundry and Larry fixed dinner. It is always nice getting the laundry done. We decided to go to the market, Larry saw online that Fry's had watermelon on sale and he had a yen for one so off we went. We ran into Don and Linda Leivers and chatted with them while we waited in the checkout.

I finished another scarf..its a varigated pastel with some snowy white thrown in with a little shimmer. Now I've started a new one, single strand, but with a new yarn new to me...I am excited about seeing how it turns out.

No comments: