Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cool and Great Dinner 2-11-09

Today was a quiet day. It was a cold 43 this morning...again,... we hung out under the covers waiting for the furnace to take the chill off before we did our workouts. I did my Shred 2, but it was one of those days where it was tough to get through...Larry did yoga and stretching and a bazillion jumping jacks. He stole those from my Shred workout, but we forget the good old fashioned standbys and jumping jacks are a great fullbody, cardiac exercise. I remember as a kid my Mom watching Jack LaLane and he was always doing jumping jacks.

So after I recovered from my workout we went over for our coffee visit and then it was back home. Larry ran out and filled up our water bottles and dropped something at the Post Office. I spent a lot of time on the computer today. We didn't have water for a couple hours today for some reason...but we always have our water tank for back up.

The high was only 63 and it seemed a cool 63 today...some days 60 can seem warmer than 65...depends on the humidity and the breezes.

Later we walked over to Dave and Nancy's for dinner...which was great and Jim and Dorothy were there too. It was another pleasant evening in Yuma.

No comments: