Monday, February 16, 2009

New Look and Cold Day 2-16-09

Well, as you can see I was busy today. I've been wanting to update the blog since the first of January but I just never got to it. I have to be in the mood, because I know I will be tweaking and customizing...God forbid that I should just use something un-edited. So I puttered around on this most of the day. I went through all the templates, then picked one, decided to try another, completely customized it and then decided I liked the first one better and so the day went. As I learned what I could change I would find I had to keep tweaking, but I'm done......for now. I have needed to update my template so I could use the upgrades they have now...not that I'll really use that many of them.

It was a good day to be inside on the computer again; cloudy, cold, very windy and after dark, rain. The low was 47 and the high was 66. It was windless when we got up. Larry did his laps and I did my Shred. After our toast we went over to Dave and Nancy's, visited for awhile, but we didn't linger today, the breeze became a wind and it was not fun any more sitting outside. So that was our day, me on the computer, knitting and reading and Larry did our taxes....I'm sure I had more fun than he did....tee hee.

No comments: