Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pictures, pictures 2-13

Larry was off to Auburn as soon as he got up to get pvc pipe and fittings for the irrigation system.  While he was in town he took care of Valentine's Day...he came home with a dozen red roses, a latte, a chocolate covered old fashioned donut and dark chocolate truffles...I LOVE my man!  It was all very yummy and I ended up taking lots of pictures of the roses....




Larry worked on his pipes all day...he was still out there when I went up on the hill to watch the sun set.  Tonight I was ready...had my tripod, my second lense and my jacket.  I sat on the bench on the hill and just enjoyed being...watching, listening and smelling.  The colors weren't as spectacular as the other night, but I still found plenty to take pictures of and I ended up taking over 100 while I was out there.



So beyond cleaning house and wandering outside every once in awhile to see if Larry needed anything, reading in the sun and taking a couple of hundred pictures...that was about our day.
This ray of sunshine was used for a lot of pictures in the 15 minutes or so it was shining on the kitchen counter!







Loved the blue/gray of the clouds after the sun sank away.

No comments: