Saturday, February 19, 2011

Busy Boys 2-19

Yesterday I first got dinner going in the crock pot...wonderful Mexican steak.  Then it was off to my hair appointment, then to the store and back home to get ready for more company.








Andrea, Scott and Connor showed up around 1:30.  Within the first 15 minutes the boys being crazy to see each other were playing and cracked their heads...hard.  Ian needed ice for the goose egg that appeared immediately on his forehead...apparently Connor's is harder....ha ha.














It rained all day and was cold...I was feeling kinda yucky...some weird upper respitory thing, but we all had fun visiting and playing.

This morning we awoke to a winter wonderland...somewhere between 2-3 inches of snow coated everything.  I got up quick so I could get pictures before it warmed up and melted away.  We had a total of 3 inches of precipation the last two days.  Ian and Scott went out and played in the snow...Connor was not impressed.  I made a big breakfast and then we played and visited until they left for home around noonish. 








"I don't see any Mouse!,,,Oh this one in my mouth?!"
We headed to town...I had a poster print to pick up, we went to the library to drop off and pick up and then it was on up to Home Depot.  I wanted to get more bird seed...and shockingly I managed to resist coming home with another orchid...I don't know how I managed...there are still a few colors that are intrigueing and I don't have.  Larry had more water pipe stuff to get and then it was back home. 


I got the sheets changed and the towels washed and then swept and mopped the kitchen floor.  Connor is hell on floors.  I saved cleaning the bathrooms, windows and vacumming until tomorrow.

meltdown
It was cold this afternoon with a bit of rain, hail and wind.  It is supposed to get really really cold tonight...down into the 20's...ew.














No comments: