Monday, February 07, 2011

Another pretty day 2-7

Another whole week gone of a new month...

Larry went to Auburn and got more stain and he painted all day.  He's a good boy...work, work, work.  I didn't accomplish much today...I started the day tired...I had one of those nights where I just seemed to doze and never sleep.  I went to the store and sliced veggies for a huge stirfry...with jicama, my new veggie for this week...it was great, nice crunch and I tried Bragg's amino acids in it instead of Teriyaki sauce and that was good too...better for you for a lot of reasons.



Laid on my tummy to get more pictures of the teeny daffodils...amazing how comfy laying in the dirt can be once you get down there and don't want to get back up.
Violas
This was a fullsized daffy that opened.

No comments: