Thursday, March 26, 2009

Road Runner and Wind 3-26

A couple of days ago while driving back into the park we saw this Road Runner running by. Larry hung out his window and got its picture.

Today was a tidy up day. Larry went off on his power walk and I decided to break with routine and I cranked up my favorite music on the radio and I got my house work done. With doing my workout first thing, then breakfast and visiting at coffee, it is almost noon before we ever get started on doing anything. Not that we have a busy schedule or anything, it’s just that when it gets hot I find that I do not think about cleaning…well I might think about it, but then I find something else to do…laugh.

We went over for coffee and it was a small group this morning, two of the couples left had gone to Mexico this morning. We spent the rest of the day doing our normal stuff. It got up to 86 today and the low had been 58. We took a walk around sunset and the wind came up strong before we got back to the trailer…yuck….I hate chewing sand.

Andrea and Will have the keys to their new home that they just got done buying…they are very excited. It is a three bedroom/two bathroom duplex, two story and in a nice location in town; walking distance to a lot of things. They now have their foot on the first rung of the home ownership ladder. The closing took longer than they would have liked and it will be close, they are moving this weekend….we didn’t want to arrive in Ukiah until they were done moving….”we ain’t stupid”!

No comments: