Monday, March 09, 2009

haircut and cornbread 3-9

I thought I would have something new to share today, but we decided not to go anywhere. We were going to go to El Centro to Costco, but we need to make more room in our freezer first.

Larry did four laps and I did two...the low was 53 and the high was 72. We found a few friends to have coffee with, most had gone off on jaunts somewhere. I did cut Larry's hair...turned out great and I made a batch of scratch cornbread to go with our Anasazi bean soup for dinner, walked up to get the mail after dinner and that was our day...it seemed to fly by.

Can't say the same for the first night of Dancing with the Stars...it seemed to take forever, by the time they got to the last pair we had forgotten the dancers at the beginning of the show...it gets better after they've eliminated a few.

No comments: