Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Unexciting day 3-17

We were busy today but I can't really get excited about telling it, just basic stuff. It was a nice morning, we did our laps...I did three and Larry did four. We had coffee with our friends, a very small group now and then went back home to get our stuff together to head to Los Algodones, Mexico.

I had a dentist appointment down there to have a sensitive tooth checked out, fortunately it turned out to be nothing bad after having my teeth knocked on, touched with freezing cotton and then x-rayed. The dentist could have told me I needed to do something like have a crown or something pricey and I would have done it, but these people don't do that, which we like of course. Then it was get in the line to get back over the border. The line moved quicker today and we were out in an hour, fifteen minutes when the same distance last time took us a half hour or so longer.

We stopped and had dinner at Famous Dave's BBQ and then back home. Took another little walk to check in with our friends to let them know we made it back across the border and that was about it for our day, the high was 88 and the low was 55.

No comments: