Monday, March 02, 2009

Funny, Funny Day 3-2

I didn't have much planned for today but then I received an email from my sister Lori after we got back from coffee. It said: "And why didn't I get the picture tribute given to many other family types?? You know from birth on up to beautiful???" Be careful what you wish for toots!

It took me a few hours, but it turned out pretty funny! I laughed hysterically over some of my chosen pics and the stories that swam around in my head for each one!!! There was quite a lot of editing and cropping, but she did pose for all of the pictures used...tee hee. She laughed as hard as I did when she saw it...she made ah sounds with the first pictures from babyhood and then just as planned...the first screech came with the recital picture....laugh!!! It was all downhill and hysterical from that point on! She was twelve in that picture by the way.

So I had fun today!!! The high today was 90 (only for my sister would I swelter in a tin box) and the low was 60. A gorgeous day. We took a walk as the sun was sinking when it was a little cooler. We had taken our power lap first thing this morning after doing yoga.

Tomorrow is a busy day and I may not have time to blog before bedtime...we'll see.

No comments: