Sunday, March 08, 2009

Off to Walmart again 3-8

It was cool again this morning, the low was 50 and most of the day was overcast. Larry went off on his laps and I did my intense Shred 3...after completing my Shred I just sat on the floor and watched T.V. for almost a half hour...it was too much effort to get up.

After our breakfast we toddled off to Walmart, and it was a pleasant, uncrowded experience today. We wandered around until we found all that was on our list. After getting home and putting everything away we just read our books...Larry was outside and I was inside listening to soothing New Age music...I go between knitting several rows and reading several pages of my current novel.

We had dinner and after the kitchen was cleaned up took the garbage to the dumpster and took our after dinner walk. It helps the digestion to slosh everything around in there. We said Hi to our friends as we went along...they were all engaged in social activities and after we returned home it was back to our relaxing activities! The high today was only 71, better than 41!

No comments: