Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Overload 3-11

We go along not doing much of anything and then we get crazy busy…for us anyway.

Today we had a great field trip, a hike through the blooming desert and to the top of a BIG hill and I took a lot of pictures and just as we got home we were invited to dinner, which we just returned from so now I am brain dead and you’ll have to wait until tomorrow for today’s pictures and story.

But, we could be busy tomorrow too; we haven’t decided what we’ll be doing yet.

I took lots of stunning pictures and I have to pick out the best and edit and get them posted, so I hope to get time to do that soon.

It was a gorgeous day today and we had a wonderful dinner at Jim and Dorothy’s…they are leaving this weekend, Ron and Marilyn pull out in the morning (Thursday) and more will be leaving this next week.


The first picture is driving towards the "hill" we climbed, those little mountains in the distance and the second picture is a view from near the top, it took us a long time to get to the hard, serious part of the climb because I had to keep stopping to take pictures of cactus, ocotillos and wildflowers, but at least it wasn't hot and there was a breeze which kept us from overheating and we had our water and walking sticks and I was wearing my wide brimmed hat. I thought I was going to collapse a couple of times but I made it (never a problem for Larry of course), so more tomorrow!

No comments: