Monday, March 30, 2009

Cinnamon buns and scams 3-30

I don't have much to share today, but Larry told me I'd better get blogging before I get thrown into blogger jail!

I skipped my exercise this morning, I was on the phone...my sister called and it was to windy to walk. Larry was on the phone after that taking care of something or other.

This entry is mostly to torture Mavis...Maxine made us fresh, hot, homemade cinnamon buns for coffee this morning AND because I was thinking of you I thought I should take pictures to share....tee hee. There were just six of us left now...Stan and Maxine, and Chuck and Fran and us. But we managed to find plenty to talk about and didn't break up until after noon. We are all meeting in the morning to go to breakfast.


The rest of the day was just discussions, computer stuff and I cleaned the bathroom...woo-hoo! Not very warm today, the high was only 75, brrrr.




If you buy or sell on the internet, be watchful for scams! Our daughter was scammed today, but didn't fall for it....they were making it look like it was from PayPal....it all looked really official, but there were little discrepencies that tipped her off and she contacted PayPal directly and confirmed her suspicions. They use the company logos and everything....so be careful out there!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope the cinnamon buns add 5 lbs. to each of you because I was not there. Also the breakfast. Miss you guys. We had to drive through a SAND STROM Sunday that was not fun!!
Mavis