Monday, July 18, 2011

More flowers!!! 718

Today I made myself stay at the computer and get my hundreds of photos from at least a month named, deleted and moved.  I was lamenting to Larry that I had only gotten about two thirds of the way done when he said.......I can hardly bear to repeat it............ he said........... so quit taking pictures!........GASP!!!!  I'm taking him to the doctor because apparently the paint and caulk fumes have affected his brain, OR an alien has taken residence in his body.  What?!!!!  I try to sit outside without the camera and then sure enough a dragonfly lands right next to me or a hummer comes up and has a discussion with me or the light slants in an intrigueing way through a flower petal and sure enough...I am running inside for the camera.  Really!  It would be like me telling him he can never listen to a radio or scanner again.  Paint fumes...has to be.  He is doing a fine job on our bathroom by the way in spite of the brain damage.











No comments: