Thursday, July 28, 2011

Incoming 7-28

It is hot and humid here, I've kind of adjusted to the heat, but dislike the humidity.  I whacked the heck out of the tomato plants again...6 feet + tall is just ridiulous and they need to get busy getting ripe.  I have two burpless cucumber plants that are rivaling zucchini for having them magically appear after I've already been through the vine.  I picked two way oversize ones this morning wondering how I missed them and then this evening I ran across four ready for picking....I didn't even see them this morning...scary.


This is the way all the following pictures were from the camera
and then I cropped them on the computer so you could
see the birds better, surprisingly clear.


Watching for incoming!

Mine, Mine, Mine!


I'll try from this side!


No comments: