Sunday, July 24, 2011

Finally Done Organizing 7-24

Woo hoo!  My rear end is thankful that I have finally finished organizing my photos sitting at the computer for days...  Larry is the one that set the system up a long time ago so we don't have to hunt endlessly for photos...I just have to make the time to name them, sort them and sometimes brutally delete them.  The problem is when I take hundreds a day for many days in a row and don't have the time to keep up with it...UGLY.  I have now lifted my moratorium on taking new photos!

Larry has been scanning family photos again...more of his side from a cousin...so nice.  Then they will be forever preserved and easier to share with others.  If you have photos thrown in a box and not names or dates on them...while you still have a brain cell dig them out and get to writing on them!  So sad when we can't figure out who the people are.  You may not care, but someone on down the road may care.

The weather has been wonderful...a tetch too warm for me, but bearable.  We have had zucchini every day in various recipes...yummy.  The burpless cucumbers have been very tasty too.  We are really enjoying having all the house projects done...a nice way to finish off the first year in the house...now we just see what's next around the corner.


No comments: