Saturday, January 10, 2009

Warmer 1-10-09

The sun doesn't rise here until almost 8 a.m. and we have found that our rising in the morning is affected by the sunshine, so we feel lazy, but it isn't like we have early morning appointments or anything to get to right away. Larry did his laps around the park and I did my Shred...after over six months of doing the Shred I am starting to feel like my outer self is starting to adhere to my inner self...firming up in another words...I was more graphic to Larry, but I don't want to gross you all out.






It has been in the low 50's in the morning and the highs are real close to 70, today was breezy but not as bad as yesterday. The owners of this park rake in the big bucks but they don't do as much as they could to make this as comfortable as possible for the lots that aren't leased. They rely on the leaseowners to make all the improvements and the lots that aren't leased are just sand which blows all over the place when windy. It wouldn't be that hard or costly for them to gravel the sites.








The witchy lady in the office told Larry yesterday that he had until the end of the day to decide if we were going to be staying another month or not. We decided not; the parks aren't full up like they were the last time we were here, so if we decide to stay in Yuma another month, we will go somewhere else.








I realized that though we have been here before, I didn't start blogging until after the last time we were here in '06 and you all didn't see any pictures, so these pictures are different views of our space here. The third picture is a view from the door of our trailer towards the mountains...the ones we couldn't see yesterday due to the sand blowing. The last picture is of another scarf I've finished.

No comments: