Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sleep and Blue Sky 1-15-09

Today's low was 51 and the high was 77...ah, winter in Yuma...I may just have to start saying Ditto...so very nice compared to most of the continent!
We are totally into relaxation mode or something...it was 9 a.m. before we got out of bed today. We were invited to breakfast tomorrow...leaving at 8:15...we are setting our alarm clock because we are afraid we'll oversleep...but that's our most pressing worry this week...we're okay with that....smile!
Larry did some more radio work today...not quite the workshop he used to have! He had to carve some space out of the outside storage cabinet...though now that I study these pictures I am seeing lots of gaps that I could be stuffing yarn into...LOL.
Later we sat out and enjoyed the sunshine...Larry reading his book and me knitting on my current scarf project...I became distracted by the unending expanse of blue sky above us and the bright green palm fronds blowing in the breeze so I ran inside for my camera.

No comments: