Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunshine 1-12-09

Today's low was 57 and the high was 76, a little too breezy today. Our door faces north and as the wind most often comes from the north it makes it hard to leave our door open. Everything gets gritty with sand.
Larry took his walk, while I just did my morning abulations while listening to my favorite instrumental music. It was a nice morning. After Larry returned we went over to "Canada" to see what was going on over there. I don't know how Canada manages to make it through the winter when all of their best are down here in Arizona! The conversations are always lively.
Speaking of nutty Canadians...Don and Linda bought a convertible to knock about in down here. Got it dirt cheap and look what happens when Don drives around the park with the top down, he collects crazy, Canadian women...none of whom are his wife I might add, hmmmmm.
A couple more of my creations...the blue one is Alpaca and wool and the gray one is made with a roving yarn (one that shades to different colors) and is a wool/acrylic blend.

No comments: