Sunday, January 18, 2009

Funky in the wind 1-18-09

Today's temperatures were the same as yesterday's except today it was windier. I skipped walking with Larry today because of the wind...I dislike the wind.















I was in a funk this morning and I skipped my Shred workout too...then spent the rest of the morning knowing I would have felt better if I had done it...the female brain is a scary, scary place.












We spent time today driving around checking out the areas RV lot prices compared to three years ago. We also went through several other RV parks to compare to this one. When we leave here on the second we may go to a different park if we decide to spend more time here in Yuma. We are also looking for where we might want to stay when we come back next winter.












We stopped at Mike and Pat's place for an hour or so. I made a scarf for my girly young cousin Tana, Mike and Pat's grand-daughter and dropped it off with Pat. It is the pink one...of course.










We had dinner at a roadside taco stand and the food and people were nice. We braved the Fry's market for milk and bread...but it was cocktail hour so there was no waiting in line.




Sadly our blue sky became overrun with clouds and it may be that way for a few days...but still warm.
Pics of more scarves that I've finished.

No comments: