Today's low was 50 and the high was 77 and it was breezy without being windy....at least where we spent most of the day. We were up in the higher Foothill "lots" visiting our cousins Pat & Mike all afternoon and evening. I colored Pat's hair for her...basically just painted the stuff on her roots for her...she did all the rest and for that we got a great tri-tip dinner with Kahlua cake for dessert...YUM. We basked in the sun and visited all day. Lovely, simply lovely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Testing Blogger's Changes
Testing out the blog. Since Google has taken it over I haven't seen what changes have been made. Sunrise I'm most curious about the...
-
I felt it was time for a change. We aren't traveling the way we were when I started the blog and the direction has changed from writing...
-
What a difference a day makes. This is a long entry but encompasses the last 3 days; I thought it would be easier to follow this way. We h...
-
Good Evening/Good Morning to my daily faithful readers, Aunt Millie, Uncle Marty, Uncle Gene and Juanita! Not much to share from today, we ...
No comments:
Post a Comment