Monday, July 12, 2010

Darcy's wedding day 7-12

My special friend Vickie and her new blankie! She loved it and said that no one had ever made her an afghan before.








Here I am at Darcy's wedding and I met my second cousin Maureen. I'm sure I probably knew her when I was little, but I don't remember her. It was fun talking with her and her husband Ron.




Darcy's son Michael walked her down the aisle. Darcy was so exuberant and had everyone smiling and laughing, but it was good she had Michael to watch where she was going up the stairs or she might have ended up in the pool....her eyes were glued on her man Paul.







The new Mr. and Mrs. Paul Fick. I told Larry it was the first wedding I had been to of "older" people....he he. They are both extremely happy and it was beautiful to see.


His and Her kids. Amanda, Melissa, Paul, Darcy, Abby (Paul's only child), Michael and Michael's wife Amy.






This last group picture is with Darcy's sister Debbie, Debbie's family and Darcy and Deb's parents. Andrew, Allison, Eric, Debbie, Darcy, Paul, Gretchen and Dan.













Darcy and Paul.


The stunning cake and it tasted great too!













Darcy sharing with everyone the glass slipper that Paul used to propose to her in the restaurant on the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Yes, that is right PARIS, France not Las Vegas...ha ha.
The setting was gorgeous at a private home in Clayton, Ca., on the edge of the state park near the top of Mount Diablo. It was evening, the weather was great and the food was wonderful. Amanda, Darcy's oldest daughter did most of the organizing with Darcy and it turned out really nice.



No comments: