Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Light, your way!

I just read a quote on Facebook about instead of waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel, to light that bitch yourself!  Made me laugh!

Here was my response after considering this idea: I'm not relying on one light, I have many many little ones that together light my way when needed!!!

We can waste a lot of time looking for some huge beacon of light or guidance when all around us have been many little lights. Think about how bright one little light is in total darkness.  Which is why it's important for each one of us to shine our light, no matter how small we feel it may be. You may be the ONLY light in someone else's darkness. Sit with that a minute.

Each one of us is so very important to this existence we are experiencing here on planet Earth. One little light can seem lost and insignificant but to someone living in total darkness it can be an important spark, a guiding light, a way out to them.

Then consider how many small lights in a darkened cavern or enormous darkened stadium becomes a blinding bright light! 

It's important then to value yourself, even when you're feeling small and unseen, because believe me. Someone.  Somewhere.  Sees you.  Believe.  Shine on!!!  
I am here shining. I see you! I'm grateful for your light!


No comments: