Larry's Moms surgery went well today and she was not in pain...has a epidural pump in her back...nice. She'll be in the hospital until at least Tuesday.
We have Ian with us for a sleep over tonight. We have already watched Wall*E (I love that silly movie) for about the sixth time for me between the two boys...and now it is Superman and popcorn with chocolate milk. Larry ditched us and went to bed already. He is exhausted from playing with all those little green plastic men and tanks I guess :)
Friday, July 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Testing Blogger's Changes
Testing out the blog. Since Google has taken it over I haven't seen what changes have been made. Sunrise I'm most curious about the...
-
I felt it was time for a change. We aren't traveling the way we were when I started the blog and the direction has changed from writing...
-
What a difference a day makes. This is a long entry but encompasses the last 3 days; I thought it would be easier to follow this way. We h...
-
Good Evening/Good Morning to my daily faithful readers, Aunt Millie, Uncle Marty, Uncle Gene and Juanita! Not much to share from today, we ...
No comments:
Post a Comment