Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My new addition 7-14

How could I resist?! Eight bucks at Home Depot! I have missed my orchids. I grew them in Chester. But traveling plants run the risk of being tossed and busted up in spite of being stowed carefully, so for the price of a bouquet of cut flowers I have this little beauty!






We took our walk and then did our usual day before hitting the road shopping. Larry went over to visit his Mom one more time and then we went to Andrea's to babysit Connor while she took Ian to the dentist to get a baby tooth extracted that was fused to the bone. He did really well.


Tomorrow it will be a long day on the road, heading to Quincy in the mountains for a week or two. Larry has to get ready for fire season. I have my massage scheduled...tee hee, can't wait!



No comments: