Monday, December 20, 2010

Long Night 12-20

This morning it wasn't raining so we were able to take a walk.  Needed our coats and knit caps though, it was 45 and breezy...brrr.  It was dry most of the day, getting some sprinkles tonight though...with the full moon and lunar eclipse tonight on the longest night of the year I am hoping the clouds will move out.

So I will post a bunch of the pictures from our family Christmas on Saturday.  I don't know if I'll get captions under all of them or how many I'll get posted, but as Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Gene weren't there this year I thought they would enjoy seeing as many as I can get on here:

Kathy

Brett jr., Jenny (his girlfriend) Larry, Amanda, Ian, Mom (Carol)

Deanne, Brett jr., Jenny, Larry

David, Steven, Brett Sr., Deanne, Brett jr, Jesicca

Ian, Larry, Me, Andrea and Connor

Steven and Ian

David, Jes, Liliana, Edgar

Hank, Michael & Brandon

Brett, Tommy, Brett jr., Deanne, Amanda and Jenny

Mesa, Hank, Steven, Brandon, Kathy, Michael


Add caption

Kathy, Carol, Larry and Brett (Larry's Mom & siblings)


Ian, Steven, Larry and Connor

Edgar & Andrea

No comments: