Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 12-25

We had a lovely day at home.  I have a lovely Murano red glass bead pendant and bracelet...purty.  Santa brought me a Sony Walkman digital music player...I am in music heaven now!  Larry has been playing with it and the computer getting it loaded most of the day.  Now with my head filled with music and pounding on the computer time totally gets away from me.  I got sidetracked looking for a picture for facebook and then decided to do a trip down memory lane of past Christmas's.  Enjoy!

Santa Grandma...Larry's Mom surprising the kids

Michelle & Andrea...sexy!


1980 Andrea and Gram

Our first Christmas...Santa got that one right!  1977

Andrea with Santa...she needed coaxing, she was 15 months.





Who?  The hair and makeup, must be the 80's!....Me

Michelle

Love the hair on everyone...just out of bed, Andrea taking care of what Santa left


Andrea, Larry and Michelle

After taking a nice picture they got crazy!

Michelle, Brandon, Michael and Andrea

Lori and Me...ahhhhhh, cute.

1966, I am 7 years old...that ruddy faced red suited fat man never brought me what I asked for!

My sister Lori, Maggie and me, 1966

No comments: