Not a whole lot to talk about today. I drove into Auburn to get my library card...of course I walked out with a pile of books, went to the nursery for two plants and came out with 6 four inchers and one pony pack, stopped at the natural food store for a couple things, stopped at Best Buy to put my mitts on the camera I am considering and then stopped at the shoe store for some new slippers and then back home.
It took me about a half hour to get my plants planted, I had dinner on the deck in the sun and that was about it for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Testing Blogger's Changes
Testing out the blog. Since Google has taken it over I haven't seen what changes have been made. Sunrise I'm most curious about the...
-
I felt it was time for a change. We aren't traveling the way we were when I started the blog and the direction has changed from writing...
-
What a difference a day makes. This is a long entry but encompasses the last 3 days; I thought it would be easier to follow this way. We h...
-
Good Evening/Good Morning to my daily faithful readers, Aunt Millie, Uncle Marty, Uncle Gene and Juanita! Not much to share from today, we ...
No comments:
Post a Comment