Friday, October 22, 2010

Basking in the Sun 10-22

Today I just decided to enjoy the sunshine while I could before these storms start cycling in.  I played with my camera and I got some decent shots of the hummers....this isn't the best, not real sharp, but I liked it enough to share it.

As always after putting the camera down...I had decided to go inside for something, the crazy hummingbird flew right up to my shoe and hovered there...I think it was messing with me on purpose...ha ha ha...they seem to catch on quickly.  For every shot I get I miss about a dozen.  I also played with my glass and the sunlight, shadows etc....I have a LOT of practicing to do.




This original picture is what the following "blue" glass pictures are cropped out of...they were sitting on my windowsill calling out to me.



I left this entry too late...I am brain dead....so I'll just get the pictures on here and head for bed.

No comments: