Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back in Fallon 5-17

We are back in Fallon. We hit the road after ten this morning, back at the house by one and had everything put away by two. It was in the 90’s here today.

Larry worked every day we were in Quincy and got most all his stuff done. I worked most all those days going through my thousands of pictures since we’ve hit the road to pull out the best and get them copied into separate files. I also deleted duplicates or crappy pictures, a huge job that I have needed to do for a long time, but I finished this morning. Having been a photographer most all my life, I love, love, love this digital and computer stuff for photography. I would have had a large room filled with all the photos and files and negatives I have taken just in the last five years…and we would have been broke with buying film and printing costs….

I may just post every few days for the next couple of weeks or so…depends on what we end up doing.

No comments: