Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rockin done in the Front 5-23


Thunder storms moved in when I took these pictures so they are a little dark and I didn't take the time to brighten them up.




We finished our rock in the front yard today. We got all the red lava rock placed and the seams made between the two colors, but with an alteration to our plans we needed some more gold rock, so we had 2 more yards delivered and dumped in the driveway and we had to wheelbarrow all of it where we needed it. We had some leftover but we are using it eventually in the backyard so we wheelbarrowed it to the backyard. We also had 5 large junipers delivered and we had to muscle them to the backyard too, one at a time.

Now I just need to get the plants and we need to get them planted and dripped…I also need to find some rocks to put in with the plants too. After all the plants are planted and the entire thing is finished I’ll share more pictures….of course. We have no sidewalks and our front yard/property line is where the whitish rock starts. This next week we’ll be working on the backyard…I’ll keep you posted!

No comments: